Wednesday, June 24, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 2: Dare to Dream


Hello again for the second time today! It's Week 2 of the #TpTSellerChallenge hosted by Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. Dare to Dream is the challenge for Week 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



  1. Travel-I would love to visit all 50 states. Even though I have traveled to some of the states, I still have quite a few I need to visit. I also want to go out of the country. The only place I've visited is Antigua, a beautiful island in the West Indies.
  2. Build My Personal Learning Network-I want to connect with other Bloggers. I'm hoping the #tptsellerchallenge will create new connections and lasting friendships.
  3. Help Others-I want to help my family and my friends.
  4. Build My TpT store-I wish to see my store grow by creating products that educators find to be of value.
  5. Financial Peace/Security-My husband recently got out of the hospital, and the bills will soon start rolling in. I want to pay them off along with our house mortgage. I would love to be debt free!

Here are some of my dreams! What do you think? Be sure to leave me a comment and feel free to share your dreams.

Take care!
~Third Grade Whimsy~


6 comments:

  1. I hope you find financial peace. You're a hardworking teacher and you deserve the best!

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words Stacy! I wish you success in your endeavors as well!

      Delete
  2. Great dreams! Here's to great help and financial peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I also have the same dream of building my bloggers and making more connections. I am so humbled by the supportive response from this challenge! I wish you luck and look forward to reading your blog!

    Diana Smith
    Engage and Play in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! This challenge has provided an amazing two weeks. I also wish you luck in your endeavors.

      Delete