Hello again for the second time today! It's Week 2 of the #TpTSellerChallenge hosted by Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. Dare to Dream is the challenge for Week 2.
- Travel-I would love to visit all 50 states. Even though I have traveled to some of the states, I still have quite a few I need to visit. I also want to go out of the country. The only place I've visited is Antigua, a beautiful island in the West Indies.
- Build My Personal Learning Network-I want to connect with other Bloggers. I'm hoping the #tptsellerchallenge will create new connections and lasting friendships.
- Help Others-I want to help my family and my friends.
- Build My TpT store-I wish to see my store grow by creating products that educators find to be of value.
- Financial Peace/Security-My husband recently got out of the hospital, and the bills will soon start rolling in. I want to pay them off along with our house mortgage. I would love to be debt free!
Here are some of my dreams! What do you think? Be sure to leave me a comment and feel free to share your dreams.
~Third Grade Whimsy~