Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Favorite Things About Summer

Favorite Things:Summer


Hi everyone! Today I'm participating in My Favorite Things hosted by The Teaching Trio! I decided to blog about a few of my favorite summer things.


     Rest--Yes, I love to get that extra sleep in the summer! Summer provides no alarm clock. I can stay up as late as I wish. It's so refreshing to be able to wake up without the sound of the alarm going off in the morning. I can even take a nap in the middle of the day if I wish!

     Watch TV--I don't record shows. Therefore, if I'm not around to see a program, I just don't get to see it. In the summer, I get to catch up on some of my favorite game shows, talk shows, and whatever else comes on my television. Family Feud and The Price is Right are two of my favorite morning game shows.

     Networking--Summer provides more opportunity for me to further explore different blogs. Thanks to the #tptsellerchallenge, I have started to network more. I was already using Facebook, but not as much as I am now. My Twitter account is developing nicely. I also started a Pinterest account. Now, if I can just take the plunge and join the Instagram world. I have a personal account, but I don't use it often. So, I'm not sure if I should try to use it professionally.


Now you know a few of my favorite summer things. Feel free to comment about my favorites and tell me about some of your favorite things.

Happy Summer!
Third Grade Whimsy

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your post on your favorite things! I am glad you began to network more with the #tptsellerchallenge, I am still working on this week's challenge, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MM Bilingual, I'm still working on this week's challenge as well! My mind keeps going back and forth. I must decide on one project tonight. :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure about that character on the end. It should be a smiley face.

      Delete